Time flies when you're having fun...that is definitely true! It's hard to believe that my 1 year DT term for Graphic 45 will come to an end soon. I also really don't want to say goodbye to this amazing design team, that I have really enjoyed being part of.
Graphic 45 has achieved a very special place in my scrapbooker's heart. Not only does this company design some of the most gorgeous and unique papers and embellishments I know, but it is also a very sweet, generous and easy-going company. The people working behind this company are so kind, grateful and passionate about everything that they do. It has been a true honour for me to get to design for such a passionate and creative company, whose owners have a definite passion for art and know how to show this in their products as well.
The past year has been a wonderful journey for me as a proud DT member for Graphic 45. I got to work with the most amazing new collections, got some wonderful craft opportunities and publication offers and even got to work with the brand new CHA releases before they even hit the stores. I really enjoyed every minute of my position on this amazing design team!
Needless to say, I didn't even doubt for a milisecond whether I would be going to re-apply for this design team.
I'm a bit nervous to write this post, but with this blogpost I'm officially applying for another term for the Graphic 45 design team. I would like to dedicate this blogpost to 20 of my most favourite Graphic 45 creations in which I used a wide variety of amazing collections of theirs.
This blogpost is actually an ode to Graphic 45 and their amazing products.
Here we go...
1. Create Your Own Style (Couture)
2. 4U (Secret Garden)
3. Twinkle Twinkle (Mother Goose)
4. Bonjour (French Country)
5. Typography Shadow Box (Typography & Matchbook Box)
6. Christmas Tag (Twelve Days of Christmas)
7. Classy & Fab (Ladies' Diary)
8. Altered Tray (Mother Goose)
9. Happy Birthday (French Country)
10. Potions & Charms (Steampunk Spells)
11. Fashion Plate Tag (Ladies' Diary)
12. Zomerzon (Once upon a Springtime & Secret Garden)
13. Baby Girl Mini Album (Secret Garden & Little Darlings)
14. With Love Card (Secret Garden)
15. Forever Young (French Country)
16. Little Darlings (Little Darlings)
17. Make a Wish (Ladies' Diary)
18. Bedtijd (Ladies' Diary)
19. Graphic 45 Timeless Memories (ABC Primer)
20. Sweet Sentiments (Sweet Sentiments)
I hope you enjoyed seeing this review of some of my favourite Graphic 45 creations.
It felt good to look back at the projects that I made with their gorgeous collections throughout the years. I'm amazed by how Graphic 45 always comes up with so many completely different collections, which are really easy to work with. It's a true delight to get to work with these papers and I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'll be able to work with them for another year :)
Thank you so much for stopping by!