Pages Of My Blog

11 april 2014

Graphic 45 ATC Tag Album

The weekend is just around the corner again! I can't believe how quickly the days are flying by.
Just before the weekend starts, I have an ATC album to share that I made with some of my favourite Graphic 45 collections. 
For my final round audition for the Graphic 45 DT call I made a video of three projects that showcase my style and this ATC album was one of them. I actually made it especially for the final round. The ATC album was made from 7 Staples ATC tags and used a different collection on each of the tags. I really had so much fun working on it.

Wauw, het is alweer bijna weekend! Het is soms moeilijk te geloven dat de dagen zo snel voorbij vliegen. 
Net voordat het weekend begint, heb ik nog een ATC album te laten zien dat ik met een aantal van mijn favoriete Graphic 45 lijnen heb gemaakt.
Voor de finale van de Graphic 45 DT call heb ik een video gemaakt waarin ik 3 creaties laat zien. Daarvan is dit album er één. Het album bestaat uit 7 kraft ATC tags van Graphic 45, die ik ieder met een aparte lijn heb bescrapt. 
Ik moet zeggen dat ik altijd wel geniet van scrappen, maar dit was toch wel één van mijn leukste projectjes om aan te werken!


Tag #1: sunny French Country 

Tag #2: Ladies Diary 

Tag #3: Botanical Tea 

Tag #4: By the Sea 

Tag #5: Sweet Sentiments 

Tag 6: Couture 

Tag #`7: Mother Goose 

I hope you enjoyed my blogpost today! Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!

Dankjulliewel voor je bezoekje aan mijn blog!
Ik wens iedereen een heel fijn weekend!

11 opmerkingen:

  1. SOOOOOO beautiful!! I love the little 'taste' we get of each of G45's beautiful collections with this project!!....so, do we get a peek at the video?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Perfection! You showcased each line beautifully! I'd like to see the video also.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is gorgeous! LOVING the rich colors!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh, wat een prachtig kunstwerkje is dit Romy! Zoveel om naar te kijken...
    Groetjes Ellen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. wow so beautiful , beyond perfection xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Heel mooi weer Romy super gedaan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. WOW totally gorgeous Romy!! Adore all your beautifully layered mini tags!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow, this is stunning Romy!!! best luck to you!!! Awesome work!!!xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wat een juweeltjes, echt supergaaf!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Oh my Romy! this is absolutely gorgeous! sooooo very pretty! love love love this! xoxox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. En je bent er weer bij zag ik in het designteam van G45 . Van harte gefeliciteerd helemaal verdiend !
    Groetje, Agnes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!