Pages Of My Blog

13 maart 2015

Spring Card for Graphic 45

To start off the weekend with another spring-themed blogpost, I thought I would show you a card that I recently made for Graphic 45. I used gorgeous purple and green papers from their beautiful 'Time To Flourish' collection. This is a colour combo that I hardly ever use, but I was actually quite happy with the springy look of this colour palette.

Ook aan het begin van het weekend heb ik weer een lentecreatie te laten zien! Dit keer is het een kaart die ik een tijdje geleden voor Graphic 45 heb gemaakt. Ik heb het mooie paarse en groene papier uit de prachtige 'Time to Flourish' collectie gebruikt. Paars en groen is een kleurencombinatie die ik eigenlijk nauwelijks gebruik, maar stiekem was ik best blij met het resultaat.


Supply List:
Time to Flourish papers:
March Cut Apart
March Flourish
Sweet Sentiments papers
Violet Bouquet
Other:
Time To Flourish Journaling Chipboard
Time To Flourish Decorative Stickers


I hope you liked my blogpost and that you're having some lovely sunshiny weather at your place too.
Enjoy your weekend!

Ik wens jullie een heerlijk weekend! Hopelijk kunnen we nog even lekker genieten van het lentezonnetje! 

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een beauty Romy en ik vind de kleuren super bij elkaar. Jij ook fijn weekend,
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a yummy color combo and with all the elements put together so beautifully in true Romy-style.
    The colour purple is one of my faves. (Can you believe I used to 'hate' it when I first started scrapping,...:-D )
    Have a lovely week end!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wow !!!! rich, beautiful, bold and such glorious colors ... stunning work Romy x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is so pretty! I love the purple on top of the green, and the flowers are a perfect touch too! Gorgeous tag!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Inderdaad zie ik deze kleuren niet vaak bij jou, maar mooi zijn ze wel! Het is een echte lente tag, vind ik, heel mooi! Goed weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the pearls and the flowers!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful tag, Romy! Perfect for spring.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wauw! Mijn favoriete creatie van alle blogs die ik tot nu toe dit weekend bezocht heb hoor! (Waarmee ik overigens niemand wil beledigen want ik heb weer veel moois gezien). Echt een plaatje, complimenten!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Prachtig kaartje Romy mooie laagjes en details.
    fijne week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!