Pages Of My Blog

11 april 2015

Carnival Cards for Bo Bunny

Hi!
I hope your weekend has been wonderful so far!
I have been cleaning out things all day. I just really wanted to get rid of a few things and have a clean room again. It feels good! :) I also got some scrapping done for Bo Bunny and will be able to show you my project really soon. In the meantime I thought I would show you two cards that I made for Bo Bunny some time ago. These cards feature the wonderful 'Carnival' collection, which is such a fun and cheery collection.

Hoi!
Ik hoop dat jullie tot nu toe een goed weekend hebben gehad!
Zelf ben ik de hele dag lekker bezig geweest met opruimen. Soms heeft het opruimvirus me opeens te pakken en dan moet en zal ik mijn kamer opruimen. Ik wilde graag van een aantal spullen af en heb ook mijn scrapkast eindelijk weer iets meer op orde. 
Daarnaast heb ik ook nog wat kunnen scrappen - heerlijk! Helaas kan ik mijn laatste creatie nog niet laten zien. Maar in de tussentijd heb ik wel alvast twee andere kaarten te laten zien, die ik een tijdje geleden voor Bo Bunny met de 'Carnival' collectie heb gemaakt. Dit is zo'n heerlijke, vrolijke lijn.  


Bo Bunny Supply List:
Patterned Paper: Big Top, Cotton Candy/ Carnival
6x6 Paper Pad: Carnival
Chipboard: Carnival Chipboard, Carnival Layered Chipboard
Buttons: Carnival
Dot Jewels: Mocha 


On my second card I created a banner with a few flags from chipboard and cardstock. 

Op mijn tweede kaart heb ik een slinger gemaakt van een aantal chipboard en cardstock vlaggetjes.


Bo Bunny Supply List:
Patterned Paper: Potions, Cotton Candy/ Carnival
6x6 Paper Pad: Carnival
Chipboard: Carnival Chipboard
Buttons: Carnival
Dot Jewels: Mocha 
Alphabet Sticker: Double Dot Tuxedo


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a lovely Sunday!

Heel erg bedankt voor je bezoekje!
Nog een fijne zondag!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh wow - these cards are fantastic Romy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. These look fabulous, great fun papers and embellishments!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Happy weekend, Romy! These cards are wonderful--so fun and cheerful! Did you find things you forgot about when cleaning out your craft space?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Prachtige kaartjes!! Ben benieuwd naar je nieuwste creaties :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. These are GORGEOUS! I love love love the colors!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. These cards are so much fun and beautifully coloured.
    I love the carnival theme,...it makes me happy ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Jij weet overal wel raad mee! Erg mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!