Pages Of My Blog

26 juli 2015

Carefree and Worry Free at the Beach

When I have an 'off day' or just feel a bit down, I love going to the beach to take a walk and relax. I also often take some photos of the sea and dunes. Yesterday I figured: why not scrap one of those pictures? One of Bo Bunny's new collections, "Boardwalk", happens to be a beach-themed collection, so I had the perfect papers and embellishments to go with this photo. 

Als ik een 'off day' heb of me even een beetje down voel, vind ik het heerlijk om over het strand te wandelen. Ik neem dan ook altijd mijn camera mee om foto's te maken van de ze een de duinen. Wat is Nederland dan toch eigenlijk mooi! Gisteren besloot ik dat het tijd werd om eens een van die foto's te scrappen. Bo Bunny heeft namelijk net een collectie met een strandthema uitgebracht: "Boardwalk". Ik had dus het perfecte papier en de perfecte embellishments voor bij deze foto.


Bo Bunny Supply List:
Patterned Papers: Drift, Sail Away, Seaside/ Boardwalk; Abundance/ Juliet
Noteworthy: Boardwalk
Stickers: Boardwalk Combo Sticker
Chipboard: Boardwalk Layered Chipboard
Buttons: Boardwalk
Kraft Bags: Dots & Newsprint 
Doilies: 8.5in Large Doilies
Washi Tape: Black and White Patterned
Clear Stamps: Stained Textures 


The lay-out is actually pretty simple for me, but I really wanted the photo to be the eye-catcher on my lay-out. I tried adding more and more details, but I felt like the lay-out just had to be like this to still make the photo stand out. 

De lay-out is eigenlijk best simpel voor mijn doen, maar ik wilde de foto graag goed tot zijn recht laten komen. Ik heb geprobeerd er nog allerlei details aan toe te voegen, maar uiteindelijk vond ik dat de foto zo het mooiste uitkwam. 


Thank you for stopping by!
Have a wonderful and sunny Sunday!

Dankjewel voor het langskomen!
Nog een fijne en zonnige dag!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Perfect beach themed layout, Romy! So pretty!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh I love the beach, sigh! Love the beachy feel to this, so beautiful! Love those papers, and love the ship steering wheel right ther in the centre! Gorgeous creating!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooie foto! En je hebt gelijk om de Lo niet te vol te willen maken, het is zo een heel mooi geheel!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the layers and loveeeeeee that photo!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful, Romy! I love all the detail on here! The big doily is awesome, and I love the glittery ship wheel and oar!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Very beautiful page Romy! I love all details and how the doily frame and put the photo in focus! Hugs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!