Pages Of My Blog

28 juli 2015

Winged Tag for Sizzix

Hi!
I have a new project up on the Sizzix blog today. It's a winged tag this time. 
I will show you a sneak peek of it here. You can visit the Sizzix blog to check out the rest of the tag, if you like. 

Hoi!
Vandaag staat er een nieuwe creatie van mij op het Sizzix blog. Dit keer is het een tag met vleugels.
Hierbij alvast een detail. Je kunt de Sizzix blog bezoeken om de rest van de tag te zien, als je dat leuk vindt. 



Sizzix supplies:

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great day!

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje!
Nog een fijne dag!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful tag. I love the papers and how all of the die cuts work together. Can I ask what paper you used? Thank you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful tag, Romy! Love the layered butterflies.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful tag, Romy! Love the layered butterflies.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Omgoodness, what a gorgeous peek! LOVE the colors you used and love all the layers! That butterfly is just amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is lovely! You make such beautiful stuff with the Sizzix dies! I got a new magnetic platform last week and I am longing to have a play! :-) xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!