Pages Of My Blog

25 augustus 2015

Punching with Sizzix

Hi!
Did you know that Sizzix does not only offer beautiful dies, but also has a collection of gorgeous punches? For my blogpost on the Sizzix blog today, I had a lot of fun working with the beautiful butterfly and flower punches. 
Here is a sneak peek of my card. Would you like to see more of it? Then click on the link below. 

Hoi!
Wist je dat Sizzix niet alleen prachtige stansen heeft, maar tegenwoordig ook mooie ponsen maakt? Voor mijn blogpost op het Sizzix blog van vandaag ging ik aan de slag met de mooie vlinder en bloemenpons. 
Hierbij alvast een detailfoto van mijn kaart. Wil je de hele kaart zien? Klik dan op onderstaande link.



Sizzix supplies:

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje!
Nog een fijne dag!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. What an enticing little peek this is, Romy! Looks amazing! I don't have any of the Sizzix punches yet... but they are definitely on my radar! ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!