Pages Of My Blog

03 augustus 2015

Two Vintage Cards for ScrapBerry's


Hi!
I hope your weekend has been wonderful. I have been spending some time with my mom and also got some scrapping done. Speaking about scrapbooking, today I can show you two new DT projects that I made for ScrapBerry's. I made two cards using their wonderful 'I love cooking' collection. 

Hoi!
Ik hoop dat jullie een fijn weekend hebben gehad. Ik heb wat tijd doorgebracht met mijn moeder en ben verder lekker aan het scrappen geweest. Over scrappen gesproken, ik kan vandaag ook weer twee nieuwe DT projecten voor ScrapBerry's laten zien. Ik heb namelijk twee kaartjes gemaakt met hun mooie 'I love cooking' collectie.


ScrapBerry's supplies:
'I love cooking' papers:
Delicious Dish
Family Style
Home Pickles
Houseware

Other supplies:
Set of Cork Stickers Afternoon Tea 1
Set of Polymer Items Tea-Service

For this card I was inspired by the beautiful sketch over at Scrap Africa. I replaced the circle in the sketch by a doily.

Bij het maken van deze kaart liet ik me inspireren door de sketch van Scrap Africa. Ik verving de cirkel in de sketch door een uitgestanste doily.


Did you spot the polymer tea cans on my card? They are from ScrapBerry's as well and I just love them. 

Zie je de leuke melk- en suikerkannetjes op mijn kaart? Ook die zijn van ScrapBerry's. Ik vond ze wel goed passen bij het thema van mijn kaart. 


My second project is a vintage tag. I combined the beautiful 'I love cooking' papers with a metal clock and a clock charm from ScrapBerry's for a nostalgic look. 

Mijn tweede project is een tag in vintage stijl. Ik heb hiervoor het 'I love cooking' papier gecombineeerd met een metalen klok en een klok bedeltje van ScrapBerry's.


ScrapBerry's supplies:
'I love cooking' papers:
Family Style
Home Pickles
Houseware
Menu

Other supplies:
Set of Clocks 'Wind of Travel' Black and Beige
Metal clock charm
Christmas Carol Adhesive Pearls


Thank you for having a look at my blog today!
Happy crafting!

Leuk dat je een bezoekje hebt gebracht aan mijn blog!
Fijne dag!


11 opmerkingen:

  1. Een mooie kaart en een mooie tag Romy. Mooie materialen in warme kleuren heb je gekozen.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love your card and tag, Romy! Both are so pretty.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. These are both gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the clocks!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Your vintage style is SO beautiful, my friend! These are both amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Buen trabajo!!!, muchas gracias por acompañarnos en Scrap África!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love these artworks! Thank you for playing with us at Scrap Africa blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Cute card and tag! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Gorgeous card and tag Romy! Both so beautiful! Loving those 2 little tea mugs on the card! ;-)
    Thanks so much for playing along with Scrap Africa! ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Such a pretty card. I love your layers. Thank you for playing at Scrap Africa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Your card is so beautiful!!!
    Love the layers!
    Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa!
    Xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us @Scrap Africa!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!