Pages Of My Blog

18 november 2015

Cute & Romantic Card for ScrapBerry's

Hi!
Yes, it's that time again! I was in the mood for some pink creating again :) ScrapBerry's has the absolutely perfect collection for this: Mother's Treasure. I had a fun play with these gorgeous papers and made this baby card with them.

Hoi!
Ja, het is weer zover: ik ben weer lekker met de kleur roze aan de slag gegaan :) ScrapBerry's heeft daar de ideale collectie voor: Mother's Treasure. Ik heb dan ook met veel plezier met deze papierlijn gewerkt en maakte er dit babykaartje mee. 


ScrapBerry’s Supplies:
Mother’s Treasure papers:
Tags
12x12” Collection Pack

Embellishments:
Polymer Items Kids & Fun 3
Adhesive Pearls Winter Joy 1 

Punches:
Detailed Edge Punch Jigsaw 

I did lots of fussy cutting and layering on my card. For instance, I cut out some flowers, baby shoes and the title on my card. I attached the cut out elements with foamtape on my card, so that they would stand out more. 

Ik heb weer lekker veel knipwerk en laagjes op mijn kaart verwerkt. Zo heb ik een aantal bloemen, babyschoentjes en de tekst 'Baby' uit papier geknipt. Alle uitgeknipte figuurtjes zijn met foamtape opgeplakt om een 3D-effect te creëren.


With this card I'm also playing along with the current challenge over at Scrap Africa. I was inspired by the combination of pink, green and white in this mood board, as well as the lovely rose patterns. 

Met deze kaart doe ik ook mee aan de huidige wedstrijd bij Scrap Africa. Ik liet me inspireren door de mooie roze/groen/witte kleurencombinatie en de rozendessins in het moodboard.


I couldn't resist incorporating some of the lovely polymer items from ScrapBerry's as well. These baby toys are definitely some of my favourites. I can never get enough of them!

Ik kon het niet laten om ook een paar leuke resin embellishments van ScrapBerry's op mijn kaart te gebruiken. Vooral deze rammelaartjes vind ik zo leuk. Die kan ik niet vaak genoeg gebruiken! 


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by on my blog!
Have a wonderful day!

Hartstikke bedankt dat je de tijd hebt genomen om een kijkje te nemen op mijn blog!
Nog een fijne dag!

14 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh such a beautiful Romy! The embellishing is all so cute! Love those sweet little booties too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the pearls and the baby shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I am working on the art of card making for next year and gathering ideas. This is such a precious baby card. I simply love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous card, Romy! So beautifully feminine. Love the little baby toys and shoes.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Heel lief en mooi baby kaartje heb je gemaakt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Pretty card! Perfect for a baby! Good job! Thanks for playing with Scrap Africa!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Preciosa Tarjeta!!! los colores y los detalles perfectos en nuestro moodboard!!.
    Muchas gracias por acompañarnos en Scrap África!! :))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. lovely project!!!! Thanks for taking part in Scrap Africa challenge!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. You are so good at layering papers and elements, and your fussy cutting just blows me away! This is adorable! Love the little envie in the center with the pull out tag. The baby details are so, so sweet, too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Such a precious and sweet little card! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Gorgeous card!!!! Thank you for joining us @Scrap Africa!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. lovely card!Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Sweet card! Thank you for playing with us at Scrap Africa!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. So sweet and cute! Thank u for playing at Scrap Afrcia!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!