Pages Of My Blog

15 april 2016

Graphic 45 Design Team Call - Final Round

Hi!
Two weeks ago I received a really nice e-mail in my inbox that I made the final round of the Graphic 45 Design Team call. So excited about that! 
For the final round I made a video showcasing three projects I made using Graphic 45 products. I made a card and a tag especially for this call, which I will show you in this blogpost.

Hoi!
Twee weken geleden ontving ik een heel leuk mailtje: ik ben door naar de finaleronde van de Graphic 45 design team call. Zo leuk!
Voor de finaleronde maakte ik een video waarin ik drie van mijn Graphic 45 creaties laat zien. Speciaal voor deze call heb ik een kaart en tag gemaakt, die ik ook in deze blogpost zal laten zien.


My tag was made with the Graphic 45 Regular Staples Tag. I decorated it with the gorgeous Botanical Tea collection papers and some coordinating chipboard embellishments. 

Mijn tag is gemaakt met de Graphic 45 Regular Staples Tag. Ik versierde deze met de mooie Botanical Tea papierlijn en een aantal bijpassende chipboard embellishments. 


My tag was made with the amazing ABC Primer collection. I just love these wonderful vintage papers! The butterflies are from the Botanicabella collection.

Voor mijn tag gebruikte ik de gave ABC Primer collectie. Wat een mooie vintage lijn is dit toch! De vlinders zijn geknipt uit één van de vellen uit de Botanicabella lijn. 


I also used some coordinating chipboard embellishments. They are definitely my favourite kind of embellishments from Graphic 45. 

Ik geruikte ook weer een paar chipboard embellishments. Absoluut mijn favoriete soort embellishments van Graphic 45. 


If you like to see my video too, here it is :)

Mocht je het leuk vinden om mijn video te bekijken, zie hieronder :)

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful tag and card, Romy! I hope you make the team!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh well done Romy, I hope it get onto the team!! These look wonderful.. with the fussy cutting and layers you bring out the patterns in the papers.. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love love love love these!!! Just gorgeous! And LOVED the video!!!! Good luck my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Nou, als jij het niet gaat halen... zou ik het ook niet meer weten, hoor! Deze zijn i.i.g. geweldig! Succes! Fijn weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. dear Romy best of luck!!!!!!beautiful projects :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hoi Romy ,
    Die zijn echt geweldig !!
    Wens je alvast heel veel succes je maakt prachtige projecten .
    Groetjes Doris

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hi Romy....your projects are gorgeous! Good luck in this final round! ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Prachtige projecten heb je gemaakt! Heel veel succes en ik zal voor je duimen!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Oh, congratulations, Romy! You would be such a perfect fit for the G45 team! Love your projects! Nailed it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!