Pages Of My Blog

22 juli 2016

Authentique Carefree & Sizzix Card

Hi!
This week I enjoyed a bit of playtime with the gorgeous Authentique Carefree collection and several Sizzix dies. This is the card that I made. 

Hoi!
Deze week ben ik heerlijk aan het 'spelen' geweest met Authentique's Carefree collectie en een aantal Sizzix mallen. Dit is de kaart die ik maakte. 


I used the wonderful Festive Scribbles Thinlits to cut out the two circles in the corners of my card. For the branch in the right upper corner, I used the Thinlits Back to Nature dies. I also tucked a tag behind the branch, which I cut out with the Framelits Die Set Tag Collection. For my sentiment, I used the Thinlits Die Set Tag & Phrases. Finally, I punched two butterflies with the Paper Punch Butterfly Large. I also hand cut two butterflies from the papers and attached them on top of the punched butterflies for a dimensional look.

Ik gebruikte de Festive Scribbles Thinlits om de twee cirkels in de hoeken van mijn kaart uit te stansen. Voor de tak in de rechterbovenhoek gebruikte ik de Thinlits Back to Nature dies. Achter de tak heb ik een tag geschoven, die ik heb uitgestanst met de Framelits Die Set Tag Collection. Voor de tekst op mijn kaart gebruikte ik de Thinlits Die Set Tag & Phrases. Ten slotte heb ik nog twee vlinders uitgeponst met de Paper Punch Butterfly Large. Ik heb de twee kleinste vlinders met de hand uitgeknipt en die op de geponste vlinders geplakt om ze een 3D-effect te geven.


Thank you for stopping by!
Enjoy your weekend!

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje!
Fijn weekend!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. This is such a FUN summer card! LOVE the yellow and blue combo, and that vintage image is just adorable. I always love how you work with dies.... the way you layer is just amazing. Super fun and super sweet!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Een mooie zomerse kaart Romy.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful vintage card, Romy! Always love Sizzix dies!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card Romy, love the image you have used..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the vintage image and the seashells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!