Pages Of My Blog

12 juli 2016

Kaisercraft Challenge Card

I'm really loving the fact that I have some more time off lately. Yesterday evening I spent my time working on a card for the current Kaisercraft sketch challenge. I made it with the wonderful Fairy Dust collection. 

Ik vind het heerlijk dat ik weer wat meer vrije tijd heb. Gisteravond heb ik deze besteed aan een kaartje voor de Kaisercraft challenge. Ik gebruikte hiervoor de Fairy Dust collectie.


I used both the papers and the coordinating Collectables die-cuts from this collection.

Ik gebruikte zowel het papier als de bijpassende Collectables die-cuts uit deze collectie.


This is the beautiful sketch that my card is based upon.

Op deze mooie sketch is mijn kaart gebaseerd. 


 Thank you for stopping by!
Have a wonderful crafty week!

Bedankt voor je bezoekje!
Nog een fijne (scrap)week!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooi zoals de tekst werkelijk past bij de uitstraling van de kaart! Prachtige kaart!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Soooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh, wow, what a stunning color combo! Great take on that sketch! I love all the butterflies, and love the little resin angel, too. And you are making me love purple!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!