Pages Of My Blog

28 juli 2016

Patchwork Lay-out with Bo Bunny 'Take a Hike'

For the second round of the Bo Bunny design team call I made a lay-out with the wonderful Take a Hike collection. Unfortunately, I eventually didn't make the design team, but I wanted to show you my lay-out anyway. 

Voor de tweede ronde van de design team call bij Bo Bunny maakte ik een lay-out met de mooie Take a Hike collectie. Helaas heb ik er het design team niet mee gehaald, maar ik besloot de lay-out desondanks te laten zien. 



I created a weave look by cutting out several strips of paper and 'weaving' them together. 

Ik heb een weefpatroon gecreëerd door een aantal repen papier uit te snijden en deze samen te 'weven'.


I also did quite a lot of stamping alongside the edges of my lay-out. The glitter leaves were made with a Stickable Stencil and copper glitter paste.

Ik heb ook veel gebruik gemaakt van stempelwerk langs de randen van mijn lay-out. De glitter blaadjes zijn gemaakt met een Stickable Stencil en koperkleurige glitterpasta.


 Thank you for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!

Dankjewel voor het langskomen!
Fijne dag!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Wonderful layout, Romy! So sorry you didn't make the Bo Bunny team--they lost a fabulous designer!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This looks wonderful, love the patchwork on your layout it adds interest! And sorry you didn't get on the team, you are a fabulous scrapper!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wowwwwwwwww! I loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and the block design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Awww, they really missed out, getting an amazing designer like you! This is beautiful, Romy! I love the copper accents. And the woven paper strips are SO cool!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Jammer dat je dit keer niet in het team gekomen bent (their loss!) maar je layout is geweldig!! Dat papierweven is super!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat gaaf! Mooi detail die gevlochten stroken!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!