Pages Of My Blog

28 oktober 2016

Another Secret Garden Lay-Out

A few weeks ago I already shared a Secret Garden lay-out that I made with you. Today I will show you another lay-out I made with this wonderful Bo Bunny collection. It was published in Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine.

Een paar weken geleden liet ik een Secret Garden layout zien die ik had gemaakt. Vandaag heb ik nog een lay-out te laten zien die ik met deze prachtige Bo Bunny lijn maakte. Hij is al een tijdje geleden gepubliceerd in Simply Cards & Papercraft. 


I used lots of layers, punching and stamping on this lay-out. All the pretty doilies were cut out from the papers with a Cheery Lynn die.

Ik heb op mijn lay-out veel met laagjes, ponsen en stempels gewerkt. Alle leuke doilis heb ik uitgestanst uit het papier met een mal van Cheery Lynn.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtig zijn alle laagjes en kleuren die je combineerde met het mooie papier! mooie vlakverdeling ook, gave LO!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so pretty, I love the doileys and gorgeous photo too..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ohhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the flowers and the doilies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. How beautiful! Love the colors and the soft feminine feel to your design! The layered doilies and flowers are fabulous! Huge congrats on the publication!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!