Pages Of My Blog

20 december 2016

Another Christmas Card for ScrapBerry's

Oops, I did it again! I made yet another Christmas card. I just needed quite a big stash of them this year, so that's why I seem to be making nothing else but Christmas cards. But guess what, I love it! One of the reasons why is because I love the new ScrapBerry's Christmas and winter collections. I made this card for their blog with the wonderful 'A Taste of Winter' collection.

Oops, I did it again! Ik heb alweer een kerstkaartje gemaakt. Dit jaar had ik er aardig wat nodig, dus daarom lijkt het erop alsof ik de laatste tijd alleen nog maar kerstkaarten maak. Gelukkig vind ik het ook erg leuk om te doen! Dat komt onder andere doordat ik de nieuwe kerst- en winterlijnen van ScrapBerry's prachtig vind. Deze kaart maakte ik voor hun blog met de mooie 'A Taste of Winter' collectie.


ScrapBerry's Supply List:
A Taste of Winter papers:
Winter Robin
Snow Bunny
Seasonal Drift
Cards

Set Polymer items Vintage Circus Performance (SCB26002010)
Set Polymer Items Vintage Circus Carrousel (SCB26002011)
Set of Clocks Winter Joy (SCB341129)



You can check out the ScrapBerry's blog for more information about my card and for a gorgeous mixed media project by Aida.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I promise to be back with a lay-out or a non-Christmas card really soon!

Op de ScrapBerry's blog kun je meer informatie vinden over mijn kaart, maar kun je ook een prachtige cadeaudoos van mijn DT-maatje Aida bewonderen. 
Dankjewel voor je bezoekje! Ik beloof plechtig dat ik binnenkort weer terug ben met een ander soort creatie dan een kerstkaart!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. You can never have too many Christmas cards, and this one is adorable.. I love the cute little animals! Merry Christmas Romy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Awww, what a sweet card! Merry Christmas, Romy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Heb wel wat gemist hier, maar zo druk op school vanwege mijn collega haar afwezigheid. Maar .... heb terug gekeken en genoten!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is so, so sweet, Romy! LOVE those little woodland critters and love all the depth and texture and layers to your design! So fabulous!
    Merry Christmas, my friend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Schitterend!! Als al je kerstkaarten zo mooi en gedetailleerd zijn ben je wel een tijdje bezig! Fijne dagen!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!