Pages Of My Blog

07 mei 2017

Mother Lay-Out for Pion Design & More Than Words Challenges

Hi!
First of all, I would like to announce some awesome news: I have a fulltime job now :) I'm going to work at the communication department of a Dutch bank and I'm so looking forward to it! 
I will start there in two weeks, which means that I have some extra time to scrapbook until then. And scrapbooking is just what I did :) So I have a new lay-out to share with you today, which I made for the Pion Design lay-out challenge and for the current More Than Words challenge

Hoi!
Ten eerste heb ik een leuk nieuwtje te delen: ik begin heel binnenkort aan mijn eerste echte fulltime baan! Ik ga werken als communicatiemedewerker bij een bank en heb er nu al onwijs veel zin in. Aangezien ik pas over twee weken officieel begin en mijn andere werk heb opgezegd, heb ik nu wat extra tijd om te scrappen. En dat is precies wat ik de afgelopen dagen heb gedaan! Ik heb dan ook een nieuwe lay-out te laten zien vandaag, die ik maakte voor de Pion Design challenge en voor de wedstrijd bij More Than Words.


I love the beautiful papers from Pion Design and used several collections to make this lay-out.

Ik ben helemaal weg van het mooie papier van Pion Design en heb verschillende collecties door elkaar gebruikt om deze lay-out te maken.


I'm also playing along with the Mother & Flowers challenge over at More Than Words. I used two lace flowers on my lay-out and scrapped a photo of me and my mother. The title 'Mother' was handdrawn. I'm not that good in handlettering, but I decided to give it a go for a change.

Ik doe met mijn lay-out ook mee aan de Mother & Flowers challenge bij More Than Words. Ik heb op mijn lay-out twee kanten bloemen gebruikt en een foto van mij en mijn moeder. De titel 'Mother' heb ik zelf geschreven. Ik ben niet echt een ster in handletteren, maar vond het wel leuk om eens te proberen.




Thak you so much for stopping by!
Happy week!

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje!
Ik wens jullie een heerlijke week toe!

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Nogmaals gefeliciteerd met je baan!! Dit is een heel mooie layout. Je gehandletterde titel viel me meteen op en vind ik heel goed gelukt. Ook de banner staat prachtig op het geheel.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Van harte gefeliciteerd met je baan Romy. Spannend...
    De layout van je moeder samen met jou is een plaatje. Heel mooi opgebouwd in mooie kleuren.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een mooie, zachte en lieve layout heb je gemaakt. Echt heel prachtig. Gefeliciteerd met je baan! Super nieuws. Dankjewel dat je hebt meegedaan met More Than Words!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Congratulations on the new job Romy!! And good work on this layout! It is beautiful! So happy you could play along with us at More Than Words!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is a gorgeous layout! Beautiful colors and embellishments. Good luck with your new job!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Huge CONGRATS on the job!! That is wonderful! LOVING your lo! LOVING the colors, the flowers and those gears! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Gefeliciteerd met je baan, spannend om na je studie te gaan werken! Veel succes Romy! En wat een mooie LO, de opbouw en de laagjes zijn zoals altijd bij jou perfect!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Well done on your new job I hope it is everything you enjoy doing! And a beautiful layout of you and your Dear Mum... lovely layers, and love the lacey flowers too.. have a good week..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. This is beautiful, Romy! I love those layers, and the scattered embellishments across the bottom of the photo are awesome! Love how the lace flowers contrast with the chipboard. ❤️
    Huge congratulations to you on your new job! I wish you much success and happiness!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. What a beautiful layout, Romy! You have such creativity in your work!!! I love the photo of your and your mom so much!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Congratulations on the new job Romy!!
    Beautiful layout !! I love it !! Thank you for playing at More Than Words :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Fab news about the new job well done! Love your layout! I always enjoy your clean style and sharp lines. Gorgeous photo of you and mom! All the best from MTW! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!